- Total Progeny earnings of over $2.9 Million
- Average Earnings per Starter $51,456
- Sire of 9% Stakes Horses, including:
- WARREN’S VENEDA, 1-2-3 in 12 Stakes, winner of the G1 Santa Margarita Stakes, G2 Santa Maria Stakes, Paseana Stakes, Cat’s Cradle H. and Alphabet Kisses S., 3rd in Grade 2 Bayakoa S.
- WARREN’S JITTERBUG, winner of the B. Thoughtful S. and Sandy Blue H., on-the-board in the Grade 1 Santa Anita Oaks
- Warrensmysterydice, 2014 Allowance winner and placed in the Sun City H.
AFFIRMATIVE is by UNBRIDLED, classic winner of 8 races, 2 to 4, Champion 3-year-old colt, Kentucky Derby [G1], etc. Among the leading sires in U.S., sire of 49 stakes winners including:
- BANSHEE BREEZE. 10 wins in 18 starts at 3 and 4, Champion 3-year-old filly, Coaching Club American Oaks [G1], Apple Blossom H.[G1], etc.
- HALFBRIDLED. 4 wins in 6 starts at 2, Champion 2-year-old filly, Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies [G1], Del Mar Debutante S.[G1], Oak Leaf S. [G2], etc.
- ANEES. 2 wins at 2, Champion 2-year-old colt, Breeders’ Cup Juvenile [G1], etc. Sire.
- SMUGGLER. 5 wins in 9 starts to 3, Champion 3-year-old filly, Coaching Club American Oaks [G1], Mother Goose S. [G1], 2nd Acorn S. [G1], etc.
- EMPIRE MAKER. 4 wins, Belmont S. [G1], Florida Derby [G1], Wood Memorial S. [G1], etc. Sire.
- UNSHADED. 6 wins, 3 to 5, Travers S. [G1], Coolmore Lexington S. [G2], 2nd Peter Pan S. [G2], etc.
- UNBRIDLED’S SONG. 5 wins to 4, Breeders’ Cup Juvenile [G1], Florida Derby [G1], etc. Sire.
- MANISTIQUE. 11 wins in 15 starts. 3 to 5, Vanity H. [G1], Santa Margarita Invitational H. [G1], etc.
TOM’S A LA MODE, by Alleged. Dam of:
- Deseo (g. by Private Terms). 4 wins at 3.
ALLEGED, 1974. Leading broodmare sire in France, sire of 420 dams of 2915 foals, 2168 rnrs (74%), 1458 wnrs (50%), 354 2yo wnrs (12%), 1.63 AEI, 1.44 CI, 174 stakes winners.
QUILESSE, by Fulmar. 2 wins at 3 in France, Prix de Lieurey, 2nd Prix Coronation. Dam of 3 winners, including:
- Holy Conflict (g. by Lord At War (ARG)). 11 wins, 3 to 10, 2nd Mister Gus S., Golden Pheasant S. Set ncr at Hawthorne, about 1 1/8 mi. in 1:49 1/5.
Soigneuse, by Tom Rolfe. Winner at 2 in France, 2nd Prix du Calvados-G3, Prix Vanteaux-G3; placed in Italy, 3rd Premio Bagutta-G3. Dam of 3 winners, including:
- QUILESSE. Stakes winner, above.
- WILDWOOD ROBIN. 8 WINS, 3 to 5.
- WARREN’S VENEDA (2010 f., Flying Continental) ($407,012). 4 wins at 3, 2013, Alphabet Kisses S.-R, 2nd Beverly J. Lewis S., 3rd Unzip Me S., Fleet Treat S.-R.
- WARREN’S JITTERBUG (2007 f., dam by Peaks and Valleys) ($355,994). 4 wins to 5, Sandy Blue H.-L, B. Thoughtful S.-LR, 2nd Solana Beach H.-LR, California Breeders’ Champion S.-LR (filly div.), 3rd CTT & TOC California Cup Matron S.-LR, Cat’s Cradle H.-LR.
- Warren’s Flasher (2009 f., Real Quiet). 3 wins at 4, 2013 ($105,610).
- Warren’s Rosebud (2010 f., Cozzene). Winner at 3, 2013 ($102,854).
- Warrensmysterydice (2006 f., Bertrando). 6 wins, 4 to 7, 2013 ($98,856).
- Warren’s Joe T. (2010 g., Apollo). 5 wins, 2 to 4. ($96,200).
- Warren’s Big Cat (2007 c., Tale of the Cat). Winner at 4, placed at 6, 2013. ($80,640)
- Warren’s Jen Fizz (2011 f., Robyn Dancer). Winner at 3. ($77,530)
See more at AllBreedPedigree.com
Click on the links below to get the information you need for hypothetical mating to your mare.