- At 5 years old, two wins, once 2nd, once 3rd
- Totals: 2 wins, once 2nd, once 3rd. Earned $105,360
- Imported from Argentina to United States in 2013
KING OF JAZZ is by GIANT’S CAUSEWAY, European Horse of the year, Stakes winner of $3,078,989 USA in England, France and Ireland, Esat Digifone Irish Champion S. [G1], etc. Leading sire 3 times, sire of 13 crops of racing age, including:
- SHAMARDAL. European Champion, $1,931,770 USA, Gainsborough Poule d’Essai des Poulains-French Two Thousand Guineas [G1], etc.
- TAKE CHARGE BRANDI. Champion in U.S., $1,692,126, Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies [G1] (SA, $1,100,000), etc.
- IRISH MISSION. Champion twice, $1,357,073 USA, Glens Falls S. [G3] (SAR, $90,000), etc.
- SHOWCAUSE. Champion in New Zealand, $395,352 USA, Waiwera Water City of Auckland Cup [G2], etc.
KISS ME SWEET, by Lode. Winner at 2 and 3 in ARG, $60,449 (USA), Polla de Potrancas-Argentine One Thousand Guineas [G1], 3rd Gran Premio Seleccion-Argentine Oaks [G1], Polla de Potrancas [G1]. Dam of 10 foals, including:
- Kingdom Come (ARG) (g. by Bernstein). 3 wins, 2 to 4 in SAF, $38,525 (USA), 3rd Meydan Premier’s Champion S. [G1]
- Kiss Me Dear (ARG) (f. by Bernstein). 3 wins at 2 and 3 in BRZ, $24,718 (USA), 2nd Grande Premio Roger Guedon [G3], 3rd Emerald Hill. Producer.
- Keep Flying (ARG) (g. by Candy Stripes). 4 wins at 3 and 4 in SAF, $35,613 (USA)
KISS ME TENDER, by Halpern Bay. Unraced in Argentina. Dam of 3 winners, including:
- Kiss Me Honey (ARG) (f. by Lode). 7 wins at 3 and 5 in ARG, $75,172 (USA)
- Kiss Me Sweet (ARG) (f. by Lode). Classic winner, see above.
- Kiss Me Please (ARG) (f. by Numerous). Winner at 4 in ARG, $5,526 (USA). Producer.
KIZARA, by *Keats. Unraced in Argentina. Dam of:
- Kilowatt (ARG) (g. by =Friul (ARG)). 2 wins at 3 in CHI, Premio Carlos Bello Silva [G3], 2nd Premio Fernando Moller Bordeu [G2]
- Kiss Me Heart (ARG) (f. by =Sings (ARG))
- Kiss Me Tender (ARG) (f. by Halpern Bay). See above.
See more at AllBreedPedigree.com
Click on the links below to get the information you need for hypothetical mating to your mare.