- Grade 1 Performer
- Stakes Winner of $460,000+
- Black Type Winner
At 2 – two wins (Tim Conway S. [L]), once 2nd (Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Sprint [L]) in 3 starts
At 3 – one win (Spectacular Bid S. [L]), once 3rd (Besilu Stables Florida Derby [G1])
At 4 – one win (Green Flash H.) in 2 starts.
Totals: 4 wins, once 2nd, once 3rd.
- Decisive Moment (Jean Lafitte S. [L], etc.)
- Distinctiv Passion (Midnight Lute S. [G3], etc.)
- We’re All Set (Sea of Grass S. -R, etc.)
- Angelofdistinction (Inaugural S., etc.)
- Off the Jak (Sunshine Millions Sprint S. -R, etc.)
- Jessethemarine (James F. Lewis III S., etc.)
- My Brown Eyed Guy (to 7, 2018, Florida Stallion Affirmed S. -R, etc.)
MERIT MAN is by WITH DISTINCTION, stakes winner of El Conejo H. [G3], etc. Sire of 9 crops of racing age, 569 foals, 441 starters, 12 stakes winners, 334 winners of 1222 races.
PRECISE STRIKE, by Precise End. 3 wins at 3 and 4. Dam of 10 foals, 5 to race, 4 winners:
- MERIT MAN (c. by With Distinction). Black type winner.
- Lady Maite (f. by Stoneyer). Winner at 2 and 3.
- Fastuosa (f. by King’s Crown). Winner at 3, 2018.
- Super Raton (g. by Stoneyer). Winner at 2.
NORA NOVEMBER, by Phone Trick. Unraced. Half-sister to MADAM PRESIDENT (Grecian Flight S., etc.), FRESH AIRE (Junior Champion S., etc.). Dam of 7 winners:
- Precise Strike (f. by Precise End) See above.
- Ju Ju Baby (f. by Snow Ridge). 5 wins, 2 to 5, $63,001. Dam of:
- BAD JU JU (f. by Desert Code). 7 wins, 2 to 4, Kalookan Queen S. [L], 2nd C.E.R.F. S. -R, 3rd Daisycutter H., Wishing Well S. -R.
- Sweet Sweep (f. by End Sweep). Winner at 2. Producer.
- Sweet American (g. by American Chance). 4 wins at 2 and 3.
- Villagecreek Park (g. by Ecton Park). 3 wins at 3.
- Storm Within (f. by Storm Creek). Winner at 2. Producer.
- I Learned English (f. by Proud Citizen). Winner at 4.
JUDAIRE, by Explodent. 10 wins at 3 and 4, Rumson H. [O], Egret S. [O], Tiger Heart S. [O], Moonbeam S.-R, Miss New Jersey H.-R, 2nd Glassboro H. [LR], Herecomesthebride S.-R, 3rd Ambassador of Luck H. [O]. Half-sister to Earlham (2nd Eatontown H., etc.). Dam of 7 winners, including:
- MADAM PRESIDENT (f. by Mr. Leader). 15 wins, 2 to 7, Grecian Flight S., Castle Forbes S. twice, 2nd Konica Long Look H. [G2], Spruce Fir H. -R, 3rd Grecian Flight S. Producer.
- FRESH AIRE (f. by Time for a Change). 2 wins at 2, Junior Champion S., 2nd Captive Miss S. [L], Spruce Fir H. -R, 3rd Reeve Schley, Jr. S. [G3], New Jersey Futurity -R. Producer.
- Marionette (f. by Two Punch). 4 wins at 4 and 5. Producer.
- Rhetoric (g. by Star de Naskra). 6 wins at 3 and 6 in NA and DOM.
- Aircraft One (c. by Crafty Prospector). 3 wins at 3.
- Polarizing (g. by Arctic Tern). 6 wins, 3 to 6.
- Judaire’s Mint (f. by Key to the Mint). Winner at 3. Producer.
See more at AllBreedPedigree.com
Click on the links below to get the information you need for hypothetical mating to your mare.