- Graded Stakes winner retired with earnings of $481,530
- Won the California Breeders’ Champion Stakes
- Won the G3 Affirmed H., and a second place finish in the G2 Swaps Stakes
TIZ A MINISTER is by MINISTERS WILD CAT, Stakes winner of $368,729 USA, Sire of 8 crops of racing age, 360 foals, 242 starters, 14 stakes winners, 177
winners of 663 races, including:
- DOINDHARDTIMEAGAIN. Great Lady M S. [G2], 6 1/2 furlongs in 1:15.59
- TIZ A MINISTER. $481,530, Affirmed H. [G3]
- SHE’S ORDAINED. To 6, 2015, $469,650, Willa On the Move S. (LRL, $60,000), etc.
TIZ A MISTRESS, by Cee’s Tizzy. Unraced. Dam of 5 foals, 3 to race, 3 winners:
- TIZ A MINISTER (c. by Ministers Wild Cat). Black type winner, see above.
- Tiz a Brite Miss (f. by High Brite). 3 wins at 4, $55,635.
- Churchbob (g. by Benchmark). 6 wins, 4 to 6, 2015, $32,322.
GAMBLING MISTRESS, by Noble Monk (IRE). 5 wins at 2 and 4, 2nd Las Ninas S. [L], Barretts Debutante S. -R. Half-sister to Fabulous Gamble. Dam of 3 winners, including:
- Gambler’s Mark (g. by Benchmark). 3 wins, 3 to 5.
- Gambling Mister (g. by Benchmark). 6 wins, 6 to 8.
- Coveryourbets (g. by High Brite). Winner at 3 and 4.
GAMBLER’S SISTER, by Delaware Chief. 3 wins in 5 starts at 3. Half-sister to TIN HORN GAMBLER (Juvenile S., etc.). Dam of 7 winners, including:
- Gambling Mistress (f. by Noble Monk (IRE)). Black type placed winner, see above.
- Fabulous Gamble (f. by Fabulous Champ). Winner at 2 and 3, 2nd Time to Leave S. [L]. Producer.
- Ole’ Sis (f. by Ole’). Winner at 3 and 4, $80,455. Dam of:
- Stage Player (g. by Stage Colony). 12 wins, 2 to 5, California Turf Championship H. -R, 3rd California Cup Mile H. -R.
- Elaine’s Angel (f. by T. U. Slew). 5 wins, 2 to 4, 3rd California Cup Matron H. -R, T.O.C & C.T.T. California Cup \ Matron H. -R, Solana Beach H. -R, Cat’s Cradle H. -R. Producer.
- Gambling Rent (g. by Renteria). 14 wins, 2 to 6.
- Gambler’s Do (c. by Bertrando). 7 wins in 14 starts, 2 to 4.
- J Cool (g. by Swing Till Dawn). Winner at 2 and 3.
- Hey Sister (f. by Hey Rob). 3 wins at 3 and 4.
See more at AllBreedPedigree.com
Click on the links below to get the information you need for hypothetical mating to your mare.